You may have noticed, we have recently given the business a little face lift. After our office move to Shalford, Guildford, it felt like it was a fresh start for the business, so we thought it was time for a rebrand. We are excited to show off our new look to everyone, including the launch of our new logo and website. We believe it better reflects us as business and the services we offer.
What is rebranding?
Rebranding is a marketing strategy that involves developing a new business name, logo, website and visual assets to create a new brand identity. The idea behind rebranding is to create a new identity for your brand. It’s a gradual process that can include all of the above or just one. Your brand is what makes you different from anyone else in the market and helps you stand out, so it’s key you have a strong design.
Does your business need a rebrand?
In a world where trends constantly change, it can be hard to keep up a modern image. Does your brand feel old-fashioned? Or maybe you’ve outgrown the look? This is where rebranding comes into play. It keeps the look of your brand fresh and current, making sure your company is at the top of your industry. However, it isn’t as simple as just changing a few things here and there. There is a lot to think about when rebranding and not something to just do when you’re bored. Before you jump into anything you need to be sure it’s right for you and your business. However, one thing is for sure, businesses must adapt, otherwise you’ll get left behind.
Reasons to rebrand
- To better differentiate from your competition
- To freshen up outdated branding
- If you have a new mission or vision for your business
- To change and outgrow a bad reputation
- If your business is evolving or expanding
- If you’re looking at a new market or relocating
Benefits of a rebrand
A rebrand has many positives to it. Here are a few benefits to think about.
- By refreshing your look, you are able to connect with a new audience as well as your current one. It gives you the ability to promote your brand and create growth within your business.
- A rebrand gives your brand an edge over your competitors, setting you aside and showing off your unique brand. Rebranding your business to have its own voice and look will help your business appeal to your target audience.
- The primary goal of rebranding is to keep your brand current in the fast moving industry. Your overall design is how customers perceive your brand. With a fresh new design, it will help you stand out and will show that you pay attention to all the trends.
- Companies are always changing and expanding, including new services etc, it’s inevitable. Rebranding is a great way to show that your business is evolving and to show off what your business offers.
In light of a rebrand, we have recently hired an in-house graphic designer. Joe has years of experience under his belt, from creating logos to website design. He will be hands on creating exciting, bespoke designs, specifically for your brand. Be sure to keep an eye out on our socials for some new exciting content.
At Ellis Digital, we offer branding, print and digital services to help your business stand out from the crowd. If you are looking at rebranding or have any questions regarding digital marketing, please don’t hesitate to drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 01483912900.