Here at Ellis Digital Media we are a close knit team of creative individuals. We love working as a team and we are excited to welcome new members to our family. We are looking for a fun, outgoing individual who has a knack for all things SEO. You will be working with a range of different people with different skill sets who are always up for lending a hand. We have a lovely portfolio of clients, from businesses big and small, but don’t worry they do not bite. Our fridge is always fully stacked and our pet fish are really looking forward to meeting you.
What are you doing?! Send us an email! 📧
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Restaurant Food
- Near to supermarkets, pubs, cafes
- Mario Kart
- Relaxed dress code
- Pet fish (if you are successful, we will let you name one)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimised.
- Preparing detailed reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Running and reviewing PPC campaigns.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Working with a Copywriter to create SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
The Must Haves:
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- A good understanding of Google analytics.
- Experience with website optimisation tools, such as Moz.
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills.
If you think you will be a great fit, send your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01932 301300 and ask for Seb.
We look forward to hearing from you. 🖥
Location: Ellis Digital Media Head Office – Walton