Here at Ellis Digital Media we are a close knit team of creative individuals. We love working as a team and we are excited to welcome new members to our family.
We are looking for a fun, outgoing individual who knows their way around a website. We have a lovely portfolio of clients, from businesses big and small, but don’t worry they do not bite.
Our fridge is always fully stacked and our pet fish are really looking forward to meeting you.
We are a casual office, who loves a game of Mario Kart, so if you think you have what it takes – bring it on! 🏁
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Restaurant Food
- Relaxed dress code
- Near to supermarkets, pubs, cafes
- Mario Kart
- Pet fish (if you are successful, we will let you name one)
What will I be doing?
- Create website templates and mock-ups for a host of clients, ensuring each design meets the brief.
- Play a key role in the design lifecycle, from brief through to design and release/implementation.
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices.
- Modify WordPress templates to reflect the tone and style of the client/brand.
- Produce designs and graphics for HTML email newsletters, mini-sites and social media marketing.
- Work with a team of copywriters to ensure all content produced works with the overall design of a client’s site.
- Ensure all designs produced deliver smiles.
The Must Haves:
- Competency with Photoshop.
- A minimum of one year of experience in designing and developing websites.
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of work and techniques.
- A passion for strong web design that delivers great user experience.
- An understanding of the latest web design trends.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative flair.
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms and WordPress systems.
If you think you will be a great fit, send us your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01932 301300 and ask for Seb.
We look forward to hearing from you. 🖥
Location : Ellis Digital Media Head Office – Walton